Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You've got to start some where...

The idea of doing this blog came to me during my last GYN visit. I was 2 days away from doing my first Duathlon and didn't want to do the TDAP booster in case it made me a little ill. She was shocked that at 50, I was doing such a thing. She said many of her patients come to her saying life is almost over! Really? I never got the memo that life was over at 50. Far from it. The older I get, the more fun and adventures I have.

Yes, there are a lot of blogs out there dealing with the "normal" triathlete. How about the Grand Masters out there?

So, I guess this blog will chronicle the adventures of an aging wanna be triathlete and her adventures with her Golden Retrievers. I hope it inspires you at whatever age you are.

1 comment:

  1. Never too late to start triathlon (or anything, for that matter)! I just started last year at 41. You should read 21st Century Mom's blog... she competes in the 55 - 59 category... http://21st-century-mom.com/. Awesome. I love it.

    Welcome to the blogosphere and happy training!

    ReplyDelete