Friday, April 18, 2014

Tazzy Marquez - 12/13/2002 - 04/18/2014



I vacillate between sheer emptiness and excruciating pain. When I think I've cried all the tears I have, suddenly there is a new wave. She's gone. Although we knew something was off, we didn't know how little time we had left with her. It was quick. We were with her.

The grrl that would comfort me through this is gone. My Empty Nest Grrl is gone. My happy want to go any where/do anything grrl is gone. Gone forever.

 Tazzy Marquez - 12/13/2002 - 04/18/2014


CS-ATE C-ATCH2 Hall's Canine Razzmatazz RE ChSt SpExSN SpExWC NAP OJP OFP PD1 PKII PJII PGII CGC


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Mary. I wish I had some pearl of wisdom for you, but I don't. They engulf our hearts so fully that there is no way for it to not leave a big gaping hole when they leave us.

    ReplyDelete