Friday, September 30, 2011

When September and my Season Ends

With the end of September also comes the end of my triathlon season. I sure wish that I had logged my hours for 2010. It would be fun to compare, but I KNOW this year's numbers would have swamped them. The best way to see this is to compare January's totals with September's:

Compare January's paces to September's and there is improvement across the board. Of course, these are some what rough numbers: .25 mph faster in the swim, almost .25 mph faster in the run, and almost 2mph on bike. I might actually get respectable some day.



One of the things I wanted to do this year was work on strength. As you can see by the year end total for TRX, that hasn't happened yet. I start BootCamp next week so we'll see. I'm determined to drop some weight and build some muscle. Now that I have numbers to compare, I can't wait to blast them apart next year.

1 comment: