Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Transitions

November is a month of transitions. It marks the end of my 2011 off season and gives way to the 2012 training season. Here are the numbers for November. Very little of anything which is what a good off season should be. I am physically and mentally recharged and excited for the new season.


A lot of thought has gone into the 2012 season. The two big changes for this season:
1) I have me a bonafide triathlon coach!!! Lots of good stuff on the training calendar and definitely different than I'm used to. By the way, Training Peaks is pretty awesome!
2) Tracking and weigh in days!!! Hey, it worked for Ben Davis! Don't worry, I do it weekly not daily.

 Week 1:  149.8 (had a good Thanksgiving!)



Tomorrow begins the 2012 prep phase by easing into the pool at 5:30am. Swim bag is already packed and in the car. Will any one remember me?

3 comments:

  1. OK OK my bag is packed for the pool too. OMG it's going to be cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think about it. Just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have 2 big changes and both are great! You're going to have a fun year :)

    ReplyDelete