Friday, February 1, 2013

Week3 Wrap up

The last week in this phase started out strong with a long swim, a coupl of bike workouts, and a short run. By Thursday, I began to feel the sickness coming on. I pushed through the scheduled short swim and surprised myself with an ok easy run but, that was all the week would bear. I was sick sick sick sick!

That's ok. Life happens. That is why we do the work consistently.

Things of note this week:
  • Upload your data and note anything of interest into TP that same day. If you don't, you lose little nuances of the workout. Some times how you FEEL about a work out is more important to coach than just the numbers.
Picture of the week:

All three grrls sharing my sick bed

1 comment:

  1. It feels like you've been sick forever! Hope you are back at it feeling good next week.

    ReplyDelete