Friday, July 1, 2011

What a difference a year and some time in the pool makes!


June seems to be a favorite month for me to do firsts in...


June 2010, I did my first EVER triathlon. It was a little fun tri of 400 yard swim, 12 mile bike, 3.1 mile run. I had been swimming a month and mistakenly signed up for the June fun tri instead of the JULY fun tri. I was SO glad when those 400 yards were done.

June 2011, I did my first Olympic distance tri.Thank you very much for the first 750 meters. Please can I have another?

So what's next? Swimming in the ocean of course!


And with that, my favorite part about all this (and something all beginners should be encouraged to do from the start) - THE NUMBERS!


Note: Riding is down since I had a bike fit after the tri. That meant leaving the bike at the shop for a new handle bar and reduced mileage to adjust to the new fit.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! And the new header is totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Thanks. The sum total of my artistic capability.

    ReplyDelete