Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Numbers

So, August (and my vacation) is over and the numbers are pretty sad.


 Why?
  • Exhausted from previous workouts.
  • Bike fit instead of bike ride.
  • Didn't feel like doing workout after spending day at dog show.
  • Normal pool closed and a little intimidated at starting the new pool.
  • No life guards at the pool = no swim allowed.
  • Blew off work out to celebrate anniversary.
  • Bike shop took my spear so couldn't do the trainer workout.
  • Stuck at work.
  • Other priorities came up.
  • Work totally stressed me out. Pushing to do a workout was out of the question.
  • Hotel swimming pool was useless.
  • Area to run in was not very safe so cut run short.
  • Hey! I'm on vacation... I don't have to do anything I don't want to do.
There's a lot there of just losing the motivation. I've been pretty good since I started in January, so I won't beat myself up. Just listing the reasons/excuses to work on better scheduling so I have less of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment