Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: Doing it Better

The motto for 2011 was "Do It Better" and I think I met that in every sense of the phrase. This was my first full year of doing real triathlons. But I didn't stop there. I did a duathlon and several aquathons. I worked hard to swim/ride/run faster and was rewarded by achieving heights I had never considered.

I also worked hard to become a real agility and obedience team with Shelby. For that, I was rewarded with many titles including Shelby's Beginning Novice (a surprise to many).

I also made great new memories with old friends and family and made new friendships that I hope will continue to grow.

I enjoyed the year so much, I thought some one should make a movie about it...



Motto for 2012 is "Do It Stronger". Here's wishing you all a stronger 2012!

2 comments: