Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thought I'd forgotten weigh in day -- didn't you!

But, I didn't forget. I just didn't want to just post a weigh in. Sorry, kind of boring but, weigh in has to get posted.

I have no pictures to prove that training is going well. My swim is almost back to where I left it at the end of last season. I'm excited about being there so early in training. I'm doing lots of drills that I really hate but, really need. Next week is swim and bike test. Starting to get nervous.

Weigh In Day
 
Ok, I won't bore you any longer... Monday's weigh in turned out ok. Down another pound!



Week One:  149.8
Week Three: 146.6 

The goal for the next 2 weeks is just to maintain. If I happen to lose, great. But, I will enjoy the holidays -- with in reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment