Thursday, April 11, 2013

Magic Week 13

Posting a little late. Life is CRAZY right now. Because my workout hours are iffy, coach gave me peak week for Week 13. It's amazing how easy a peak week is when you just come off of a rest week.

Week 13 Mileage:

Swim: 3.24 miles
Run: 20.66 miles (Really???)
Bike: 53 miles (sucks my trainer reports less mileage)

So, if that wasn't enough, Grumpy and I helped do an agility demo. I was so proud of all the grrls (even little Essie) for working with a very large crowd watching. Afterwards, they did a meet and greet where the crowd came up to touch and ask questions. Shelby was the perfect little golden - children waving hands, hugging, kissing - she was calm and accepted their attention.

10 year old Tazzy

2 year old Essie

5 year old Shelby










No comments:

Post a Comment